Attic Fan Installation
Inadequate ventilation can lead to a buildup of heat and moisture in your attic. This can lead to higher cooling costs and take a toll on your home’s framing, insulation and roofing materials. AtticFiveStars Construction Installation either an attic ventilation fan or a whole house fan will help protect the integrity of your home by reducing temperatures and humidity levels in your attic space by pushing hot air out of your home while drawing cool air into your attic.
Beat the Summer Heat
- Pulls heat from your attic and structure of your home
- Provides a more comfortable house interior.
- Keeps roof structures and materials from deteriorating.
- Reduces air conditioning costs.
Removes Winter Mold and Moisture
- Removes excess humidity from showers, humidifiers, and dishwashers
- Prevents leaks and structural decay triggered by icebuildup on your roof.
- Avoids damage to insulation and framing materials produced by moisture accumulation.
- Fights weakening of internal structures caused by mold and fungus growth.
Just some of the services we offer:
- 24/7 A/C Repair.
- HVAC Preventative Maintenance.
- Nest Thermostats Standard on Most New Systems.
- Furnace/Heater Repair.
- Furnace/Heater Tune-up
- New Furnace/Heater installation
- Insulation Services to Save Energy and Money