Attic Insulation Rebate Program
Do you know that most homes built before 1980 have no attic insulation? Your cooling and heating are escaping out of your house, costing you money. Attic insulation can help your home keep cool air in during the summer or warm air in during the winter.
Customers who install attic insulation can see energy reduction and savings of $200 to $374 in a year, depending upon the size of the home and its location.
Installing attic insulation might seem expensive, but the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) can help pay for insulating your attic. Qualifying customers can receive rebates up to 80% of the total insulation installation costs or $1.00 per square foot of attic floor insulation (whichever is less).
Customers interested in the program should:
- TO SCHEDULE A FREE ESTIMATE CALL US NOW 1.800.683.5123 OR FILL OUT FORM FOR AN APPOINTMENT.
- We will install insulation materials in accordance with the program requirements.
- Take pictures of the attic AFTER installation.
- After the client will submit Consumer Rebate Program (CRP) application by mail to LADWP with required documentation.
Why Choose Us
- Superior Quality and Craftsmanship.
- Quality and Value to the Projects We Deliver.
- On Time and on Budget.
- Real Focus on Customer Satisfaction.
Older homes usually have a lower quality of insulation. A good way to test your insulation is to put a glove on and feel the insulation. If it crumbles easily you may want to consider replacing it. This is a sign of old insulation.